Wednesday 15 February 2012

Revenge of the Bitch

Three days late but here we are the concluding trilogy of my ongoing Ebay saga.
Loopy has qq'd like a pro and keeps contacting me to the point it seems like bizarre harassment.  She also contacts Ebay and states that I received my item after all and can she please have her money and to stop my refund.
I reply to several emails from Ebay saying, "Parcels received nil".
I decide to leave negative feedback and warn others of her .


 
Actually that's the thing, you do need to say more, especially when I copy and paste from my emails that Ebay sent me. Thought this saga was over? In the last 3 days I have received 9 emails from Ebay because yon crazy lady won't leave me alone; two direct points of contact with customer services.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment